Each year, we take the week between Christmas and New Years to reflect, recharge, and spend time with our friends and families. The offices of Department Zero will be closed until January 2, 2014.
This year has been a fantastic one, and we have so much to be grateful for this season. Thank you to our clients, vendors, partners, and supporters for making 2013 such a wonderful year, and we look forward to doing more great work for great brands in 20114!
Some of our proudest moments:
- Launched our new Invisible Influence brand identity and websiteo
- Featured as one of PROMO/Chief Marketer HOT SHOPS of 2013
- Expanded our relationship with longstanding clients
- Started working with new clients
- Launched Pepper Event Talent & Staffing as a stand alone event talent provider
- Adopted two families in the Kansas City area for the holidays.
- Made donations to Hillcrest Transitional Housing and the Salvation Army