Department Zero, experiential marketing and brand activation company, is hiring an Account Manager to work with our key account client contacts.
This position is located in our Kansas City, MO office, and focuses on large nationally recognized brands and top ad agencies in the country. Responsible as the day-to-day client liaison on all programs from development through complete execution, managing all facets, the Account Manager reports to the Senior Account Supervisor. Account Managers are expected to have knowledge of experiential marketing and experience planning marketing events, event production, promotions, and social media programs.
- Four year bachelor’s degree or equivalent, focus on marketing or business
- 3-5 years of experience in event marketing, account management
- Clear and persuasive writing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Manage the company’s day-to-day relationship with key client contacts
- Establish a range of thinking and decision-making skills – “what if”, “critical” and “judicious” approaches to client issues and initiatives
- Display a willingness to push your own thinking and the company’s work in new directions
- Establish own clear objectives and day-to-day priorities – handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively and productively
- Be able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Deliver concise, accurate and actionable accounts of meetings and discussions
- Contribute to project and/or annual client planning documents
Department Zero is the Invisible Influence. The Secret Weapon. The brand activation partner to advertising agencies, media companies and in-house marketing teams. We help concept, plan and deploy innovative experiential marketing campaigns.
We offer a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits, retirement plan, vacation/personal time, a comfortable and flexible work environment, and much more. Learn about us at http://www.departmentzero.com.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and at least 3 professional references to HR@deptzero.com.