At Department Zero, keeping tabs on current trends is no small task. Everyday we come across a vast amount of cool stuff that collectively impacts modern culture and marketing as we know it. Some of them we tweet @DeptZero, some we share around the office and some are simply lost in a busy week.
Here's a look back at a few highlights from last week:
- One of the absolute best uses of LED technology in experiential marketing right now - The Nike House of Mamba LED Court is breathtaking and MUST SEE. Take a deeper look here with @AKQA
- Hyperlapse is a slick new app from Instagram that allows you to create amazing time lapse videos – 25 great examples: http://bit.ly/1qY4ku2 download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id740146917
- Ad Week put out a nice little article on experiential marketing. Experience Counts: Experiential programs fuel consumer desire to connect with a brand's personality: http://ow.ly/AQp99 via @AdWeek
- Analytics now available on Twitter - Oooooh. Data nerds. Twitter Analytics is now available for everyone - join us in getting a little excited for stats.analytics.twitter.com
- Logos are out - Abercrombie is stripping out giant logos & chasing fast fashion giant H&M in an effort to recapture teen relevancy. http://ow.ly/ARVFk